Hanoi’s surrounding countryside is filled with traditional handicraft art. There are many local villages specializing in a wide variety of crafts.
This tour will provide you a great opportunity to visit three handicraft villages, to meet the local people, to learn about how they have preserved the traditional craft inherited from their ancestors regardless of various changes of time and economic difficulties. Deep tradition continues to the present day in Vietnam's famous handicraft villages, and you will be amazed by the skill of the local artisans.
Tour cost includes:
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Local English speaking guide
- Admission fees as per itinerary
- Bottled water & cold hand-wipe as refreshment during transfers
Tour cost excludes:
- Meals and drinks during meals
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)
Avoid visiting these villages in the first week of February, June, May and September as most of houses will be closed as people will be working in the rice fields and not many locals will be performing handicrafts. Only a 16-seater van can access to these villages.