This trip will guide you to understand more about an original religion in Vietnam, it is "Cao Dai". Indigenous to Vietnam and founded in the early of 20th century, Cao Dai is a fusion of the best from Taoism, Buddhism and Confucianism, with Christianity and Islam thrown in for good measure.
The Tunnels were used by the guerrillas as hiding spots during combat, as well as serving as communication and supply routes, hospitals, food. The tunnel systems were of great importance to the guerrillas in their resistance to American forces, and helped achieve ultimate military success.
What to be Included?
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Professional English speaking guide
- Admission fees to sightseeing Cu Chi Tunnels
- Lunch with local specialties in Tay Ninh (food only)
- UNLIMITED bottled water & cold hand-wipe
NOT to be Included:
- Drinks during lunch
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)