This tour will bring you to an ancient village which has a history of approximately 1,200 years, with many houses dating back up to 400 years. One special thing about the village is that most of the houses are made of laterite and mud – two materials that are abundant in the area.
The village is also famous as “the hometown of two kings”.
A chat with a local farmer at his home is a highlight of this tour which gives you a unique experience by sharing the life experience with him.
What to be Included?
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Local English speaking guide
- Admission fees as per itinerary
- Lunch at a local house (drinks are on consumption)
- Bottled water & cold hand-wipe as refreshment during transfers
NOT to be Included:
- Meals not indicated and drinks during meals
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)