Hanoi is the capital and the second largest city of Vietnam. Throughout the thousand years of its eventful history, being marked by destruction, wars and natural calamities, Hanoi still preserves many ancient architectural works including the Old Quarter and over 600 pagodas and temples. Hanoi is famous for the Old Quarter with 36 streets, each of which attached to a traditional trade, which still remains unique aspects of the past. Hanoi has a vibrant “street culture” where daily activities, such as hair cutting and eating at food stalls, take place on cramped sidewalks.
Through this tour, 4U Tours invites you to explore with us the key highlights of Vietnam’s Capital such as Ho Chi Minh Complex, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Museum of Ethnology, Old Quarter, and Water Puppet Show.
Tour cost includes:
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Local English speaking guide
- Admission fees as per itinerary
- Cyclo ride in the Old Quarter
- Lunch as indicated in the program (food only, without drinks)
- Bottled water & cold hand-wipe as refreshment during transfers
Tour cost excludes:
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary and drinks during meals
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)