Hoi An still retains the remnants of its trading days as evidence of its once bustling market and abundance of souvenir as well as tailor shops. What makes Hoi An remarkable today is that its Old Quarter has been beautifully preserved, the streets are still lined with old tile-roofed shop houses, shady pagodas and colorful communal halls, which altogether have earned it the status as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Hoi An is also surrounded by the attractive countryside where you can observe the traditional way of life of farmers and fishermen.
What to be Included?
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Professional English speaking guide
- Admission fee to Hoi An Ancient Town
- Unlimited bottled water & cold hand-wipe
NOT to be Included:
- Meals and drinks during meals
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)
The ticket is valid for entry to 5 sightseeing spots in Hoi An including merchant’s houses, Japanese bridge, Museum, Pagoda and Congregation Hall for 24 hours; however, it is valid for entry to Hoi An town for as long as you are in Hoi An. It is a must you need to keep that entrance ticket at all times in case you would like to visit Hoi An later in the evening or the next day in your own free time.