Hue used to be served as an imperial capital to the Nguyen Lords from the 17th to the 19th century. With splendid emperors’ tombs, ancient pagodas and the remains of the Citadel, the city retains its royal charm.
From 1802 to 1945 Hue was home of 13 Nguyen emperors, whose palaces and tombs provide fascinating glimpses at the luxurious and secretive world of the court.
Experiencing this tour, you will explore the beauty of the Ancient Capital which is well-known with the splendid emperors’ tombs, ancient pagodas and Imperial Citadel.
What to be Included?
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Professional English speaking guide
- Admission fees to the Imperial Citadel & royal tombs
- Boat cruise on Perfume River
- Lunch at Ancient Hue restaurant
- Unlimited bottled water & cold hand-wipe
NOT to be Included:
- Drinks on lunch
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)