Water Puppet is a unique art which has its origin in the North Vietnam. Originating from the 10th century, water puppetry is a unique folk art that cannot be found anywhere in the world but Vietnam.
This day trip will allow you to visit a local handicraft village in the North Vietnam to know how the Vietnamese artists have preserved the traditional craft inherited from their ancestors.
Enjoying a private outdoor water puppet show with the local people will bring you a unique experience. A lot of nice local children will join the show with you. 4U Tours guide will help you prepare some snack, candies to deliver to them during the show.
Tour cost includes:
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Local English speaking guide
- Special visit to Dao Thuc Village with outdoor water puppet performance
- Bottled water & cold hand-wipe as refreshment during transfers
Tour cost excludes:
- Meals and drinks during meals
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)