The Cham Islands (Vietnamese: Cù Lao Chàm) constitute a group of 08 small islands of Quang Nam, which form a part of the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, a world Biosphere Reserve recognized by UNESCO. The Cham islands have simple beauty with blue sea, white sand, sunshine and stunning coral reefs. You will have all experience:
- A trip for relaxing with swimming, snorkeling.
- During the adventure, fish of all shape and colors, local marine life will surround you.
- You will have a delicious lunch and relax at the Unique ecological Bai Chong beach of a World Biosphere Reserved Cham islands recognized by UNESCO.
- Experience the adventure on Vietnamese wooden boat with free coffee.
What to be Included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An, Da Nang.
- Tour guide.
- Morning Coffee on the boat.
- A lunch on Bai Chong Beach.
- Snorkeling gear
- Travel insurance
NOT to be Included:
- Drinks on lunch
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)