Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay
Your adventure starts around noon on Hon Gai harbor on Huong Hai Sealife, where our Crew and Cruise Manager are waiting to welcome you on board.
Discovering the “Bay of the Descending Dragon” means to be amazed by caves, beaches, floating villages, rock formations rising from emerald water, remaining being pristine and awaiting your exploration.
Enjoy the Kayaking / Swimming at Cong Do.
As long as you are on board, be our guest to relax yourself at our Spa Beauty & Massage services or try your luck with Vietnamese traditional cooking with assistance from our chef’s cooking demonstration.
You will be feasted with lunch and dinner of diverse cuisines, wines and beverages. Please note that extra charge might be applied on wine and beverage. Then can join in the evening activities on board: enjoy Movie Night, Board Games, squid fishing or spa and massage (on own expenses).
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi
Early birds are invited to a Tai Chi practice on the sundeck at dawn. Then, let our buffet breakfast delight your day.
You will visit Vung Vieng Village and then continue exploring Halong Bay sailing across its 2000 islets and visiting some major highlights.
Enjoy the early lunch before disembark from boat.
Your cruise will finish at around 11:00 AM – 12:00 AM.
What You will Enjoy from this Tour:
- 1-night package on Huong Hai Sealife Cruise (join-in cruise / private Suite cabin)
- Private transfer from your hotel to Hon Gai harbor in Halong and vice versa
- Cantonese speaking guide for round-trip transfer
- English speaking tour guide on board
- Admission fees to the sightseeing spots as indicated
- Welcome drink
- En-suite cabin with A/C
- Tai chi session
- Kayak activities
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Local bamboo boat, squid fishing equipment
- Meals on board: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast and 01 brunch (drinks are on consumption)
- Cooking class with chef
- Full life jackets and insurance on board
- Unlimited bottled water and cold hand-wipes during your transfers
What You will Manage on Your Own:
- Accommodation in Hanoi
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Crew gratuities (USD 10 / person / day is recommended)