Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay
Your transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Halong City.
1:15 PM As we begin to cruise through the bay a special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served.
3:00 PM After lunch we set sail for Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Explore Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boats to discover the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants.
5:30 PM Our Vietnamese cooking demonstration is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and we will guide you through the process.
7:15 PM You can spoil yourself with a unique Signature Dinner in distinctive restaurant.
8:45 PM – 10:00 PM It is now time to relax with an exotic cocktail and drink in the evening landscape. Our bar offers a wide range of wine, beer and liqueurs and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day sailing on the Bay. You can order an indulgent spa service, watch movies, go squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck.
Day 2: Thien Canh Son Cave – Bai Tu Long Bay - Hanoi
Early birds are invited to a Tai Chi practice on the sundeck at dawn. Then, let our buffet breakfast delight your day.
Enjoy the last stage of your trip in Thien Canh Son cave and islets, which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards.
Enjoy the early brunch before disembark from boat. Your cruise will finish at around 11:00 AM – 12:00 AM.
+ Time for embark: 12:30 PM
+ Time for disembark: 12:00 AM
What You will Enjoy from this Tour:
- 1-night package on Signature Halong Cruise / Signature Royal Cruise (join-in cruise / private ROH cabin)
- Private transfer from your hotel to Hon Gai harbor in Halong and vice versa
- Chinese speaking guide for round-trip transfer
- English speaking tour guide on board
- Admission fees to the sightseeing spots as indicated
- Welcome drink and fruits
- En-suite cabin with A/C and private Jacuzzi
- Tai chi session
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Kayak activities
- Bamboo boat in fishing village, cooking demonstration and night squid fishing
- Meals on board: 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast and 1 brunch (drinks are on consumption)
- Full life jackets and insurance on board
- Unlimited bottled water and cold hand-wipes during your transfers
What You will Manage on Your Own:
- Accommodation in Hanoi
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Crew gratuities (USD 10 / person / day is recommended)