Cu Chi Tunnels located about 25 miles from Ho Chi Minh City in an area that was controlled by the Vietcong through its now legendary system of tunnels.
The tour guide in Cu Chi Tunnels sanded weapon caches and living quarters for numerous guerrilla fighters. The tunnel systems were of great importance to the guerrillas in their resistance to American forces, and helped achieve ultimate military success.
And the special thing on this trip that you will explore the tunnels with a veteran; have a chat with the veteran about his experience during the War.
- Tour cost is in US dollars.
- Quoted program prices are per person, based on group of 2 persons, double / twin share.
- Of course! More people = Lower price --> Please download the program for your choice.
What to be Included?
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Admission fees
- Tunnels visit led by a veteran
- Licensed English speaking guide
- UNLIMITED Bottled water & cold hand-wipe as refreshment during transfers
NOT to be Included:
- Meals and drinks during meals
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)