Life continues in Vietnam's agrarian heartland much as it has done for centuries. Farmers cultivate paddy fields, tend their orchards of tropical fruits as well as fishes in the rivers and canals that crisscrossing this fertile plain. You may also choose to visit a farmer’s house, try fruit picking yourself or explore myriad of waterways on a typical small boat as used by locals for their daily transportation.
Located 1.5-hour drive from Ho Chi Minh City, My Tho is the gateway to the Delta and is ideal for those who are seeking for a glimpse of agrarian river life.
What to be Included?
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Professional English speaking guide
- Boat cruise on Mekong River (on private basis)
- Sampan rowing to small canals
- Lunch at local restaurant with local specialties (food only)
- UNLIMITED bottled water & cold hand-wipe
NOT to be Included:
- Drinks during lunch
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)