Bhaya Cruises, combining traditional oriental style with contemporary luxury facilities, excellent service and world class cuisine, provides guests with an unparalleled Halong Bay cruise experience. In 1917, Emperor Khai Dinh plied the waters of the Bay in a beautiful wooden junk. Almost a century later you too can embark on a voyage through time – in a vessel recreated from the original designs and with impeccable service fit for an Emperor. Reside in one of 20 luxurious cabins or suites, wine and dine in style and enjoy a relaxing – or exhilarating – array of onboard activities. The choice really is yours.
- Cruise among the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- Luxurious cabin with large window and en-suite bathroom.
- Swim in the emerald water, or kayak among karst mountains near Vung Ha beach.
- Visit the most beautiful cave in the Bay, Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave.
- Visit Vung Vieng floating fishing village by local boat and observe the daily lives of the locals.
- Join a cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or early taichi class.
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee during your whole stay.
- 20% off for on board spa service booked prior to cruise date.
- Daily departure. Instant booking available.
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay
Day 2: Ha Long – Hanoi
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1 night package on Bhaya Cruise (join-in cruise, Private Deluxe Cabin)
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Regional English speaking guides during the program
- Bottled water, soft drinks, snacks, wet tissue… during transfers
TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
- Visa to Vietnam
- Accommodation in Hanoi
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary and drinks during meals
- Drinks / water at included lunches and dinners
- Overweight luggage
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)