Pottery is not only a significant and traditional craft in Vietnam, but also an important means of livelihood.
The Thanh Ha Pottery Village in Hoi An is located in the Quang Nam Province in the Thanh Ha Ward. Although it has experienced various changes through time such as economic difficulties and foreign competition, the local inhabitants are always trying to preserve this traditional profession, inherited from their ancestors.
What to be Included?
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Professional English speaking guide
- Interesting biking to Thanh Ha Village
- Private boat cruise on Thu Bon River
- Unlimited bottled water & cold hand-wipe
NOT to be Included:
- Meals and drinks during meals
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive service
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)