The Tunnels were used by the guerrillas as hiding spots during combat, as well as serving as communication and supply routes for medicine and food. The tour guide in Cu Chi Tunnels sanded weapon caches and living quarters for numerous guerrilla fighters. The tunnel systems were of great importance to the guerrillas in their resistance to American forces, and helped achieve ultimate military success.
The important highlight of this tour is that you will explore the tunnels with a veteran; have a chat with the veteran about his experience during the War.
What to be Included?
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Professional English speaking guide
- Admission fee to the tunnels
- Special guidance by a VC veteran
- Unlimited bottled water & cold hand-wipe
NOT to be Included:
- Meals and drinks during meals
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services