The Cham Islands (Vietnamese: Cù Lao Chàm) constitute a group of 08 small islands of Quang Nam, which form a part of the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, a world Biosphere Reserve recognized by UNESCO. The Cham islands have simple beauty with blue sea, white sand, sunshine and stunning coral reefs. You will have all experience:
- A trip for relaxing with swimming, snorkeling and “Walking underwater”.
- During “Walking underwater” adventure, fish of all shape and colors, local marine life will surround you.
- You will have a delicious lunch and relax at the Unique ecological Bai Chong beach of a World Biosphere Reserved Cham islands recognized by UNESCO.
- Experience the adventure on Vietnamese wooden boat with free coffee.
Then, we will move to Bai Chong Beach. Having lunch, after lunch, you can swim or just relax in the hammocks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An, Da Nang.
- Tour guide.
- Morning Coffee on the boat.
- A lunch on Bai Chong Beach.
- “Walking underwater”, snorkeling gear
- Travel insurance
- French fried
- Fried noodles
- Fried squid
- Fried eggs
- Grilled shrimp
- Fried water spinach
- Pork rib cooked with sauce
- Sweet and sour fish broth
- Steamed rice