A great day on the bay! Oceanographic Museum – Mun Marine Park – Fishing Village – Tre Islet
Nha Trang is famous for its bay and surrounding islands. Firstly, you will see the very first Oceanographic Institute of South-East Asia with tons of surprises under the sea. If you haven’t yet taken a boat trip out onto the clear water of the East Sea, then this is your opportunity to see Nha Trang from a very diﬀerent perspective.
Clear water with excellent visibility make the snorkeling at Hon Mun a must. Then we will dock alongside a floating fishing village where much of Nha Trang’s best seafood is farmed and raised. You can purchase some of the freshest seafood available anywhere!
Boat back to the pier then visit famous cafeteria, enjoy delicious Vietnamese coffee and drive back to your hotel.
What to be Included?
- English speaking guide
- Private speed boat
- Snorkel & mask
- Vietnamese seafood lunch (drinks on consumption)
- Enjoy Vietnamese coffee (1 unit of coffee + 1 piece of cake)
- All entrance fees
- Soft drinks and local beer
- Cold towel
NOT to be Included:
- Meals not indicated and drinks during meals
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 3-10 / person / day)
Discover Nha Trang Bay by speedboat
Package price: USD 132 per person
: USD 264