If you are interested in Vietnamese agriculture and you would like to participate in daily life of Vietnamese farmers, 4U Tours invites you to join this trip with us.
Tra Que Vegetable Village is far from the center of Hoi An town more than 3 km North-west of Danang and less than 20 km to the South. From past to present, Tra Que Vegetable Village was famous for over 20 types of leaf vegetables and herbs, especially a variety of delicious vegetables.
The highlight of this tour is participating in the daily life of local farmers and enjoying the traditional dishes of this lush village.
Tour cost includes:
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Professional English speaking guide
- Interesting biking to the countryside
- Special visit to Tra Que Village
- Lunch in Tra Que Village (drinks on consumption)
- Food massage with herbs
- Unlimited bottled water & cold hand-wipe
Tour cost excludes:
- Drinks during meals
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)