4U Tours invites you to explore a different part of Mekong Delta.
Offering an ideal opportunity to adopt the pace of local life, you may choose to slow down and cycle along the flat roads of the Delta, the region in southwestern Vietnam.
On Mango Island, you will have a chance to see traditional houses made of wood and palm tree leaves, learn how local farmers catch fish or pick up fruits by ancestral ways in Mekong Delta.
This trip will provide you a unique experience on your bicycle to off the beaten track of Mekong Delta.
What to be Included?
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Professional English speaking guide
- Boat cruise on Mekong River (on private basis)
- Bicycle for biking in Mekong region
- Sampan rowing to small canals
- Lunch at local restaurant with Mekong specialties (food only)
- Unlimited bottled water & cold hand-wipe
NOT to be Included:
- Drinks during lunch
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)