Halong Bay has twice been recognized by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Area for its exceptional scenic beauty and outstanding geological as well as geomorphic values. "Halong" means "where the dragon descends into the sea".
Wherever you come from, whosoever you are and however old you are, you will certainly experience the same emotion and feeling when admiring this wonder of stone and water. Viewed from above, Ha Long Bay looks like an extremely vivid huge drawing.
What to be Included?
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Local English speaking guide
- Admission fees as per itinerary
- Private boat cruise on Ha Long Bay (private basis)
- Seafood lunch on board (drinks are on consumption)
- Bottled water & cold hand-wipe as refreshment during transfers
NOT to be Included:
- Meals not indicated and drinks during meals
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)