Saigon is the commercial center of Vietnam, with over eight million inhabitants and four million motorbikes, a city that never sleeps. Despite the well-documented hustle and bustle, Saigon retains its connections with the past.
Our tour guide will introduce you the key highlights of the most dynamic city of Vietnam. Although Saigon has rapidly developed into a modern city with skyscrapers and shopping centers, there are still remnants of its past visible in the historic landmarks and beautiful French colonial buildings dotted throughout the city.
What to be Included?
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Admission fees to sightseeing spots in Saigon
- Cyclo ride to Thien Hau Temple
- Lunch at Pho Hoa (food only)
- UNLIMITED bottled water & cold hand-wipe
NOT to be Included:
- Drinks during lunch
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)