Cu Chi Tunnels located about 25 miles from Ho Chi Minh City in an area that was controlled by the Vietcong through its now legendary system of tunnels.
You will get inside an underground house and watch 30 minutes documentary film about Cu Chi and will be introduced with some tunnels entrances, kinds of traps and their usage in war, “Hoang Cam” kitchen invention, rice cake making show & enjoy typical local food.
This trip will give you great experience about how did Vietnam gain independence.
- Get inside an underground house
- Watch the documentary film.
- Experience tunnels entrances.
- Enjoy typical local food.
- Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- Tour cost is in US dollars.
- Quoted program prices are per person, based on group of 2 persons, double / twin share.
- Of course! More people = Lower price --> Please download the program for your choice.
What to be Included?
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Professional English speaking guide
- Admission fees as in dicated in the program
- Lunch at local restaurant (drinks on consumption)
- UNLIMITED bottled water & cold hand-wipe
NOT to be Included:
- Drinks during lunch
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)