Ninh Binh, which is approximately 100 km from Hanoi, was the first centralized feudal state of Vietnam at the end of the 10th century.
In addition to historic site, the trip will offer you picturesque waterways in Tam Coc Area; also known as Halong on Land. Forested limestone mounts contrasting in emerald water, caves, lowland and rivers create a mysterious view.
What to be Included?
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Local English speaking guide
- Admission fees as per itinerary
- Boat cruise to Tam Coc (private basis)
- Meal as per itinerary (drinks are on consumption)
- Bottled water & cold hand-wipe as refreshment during transfers
NOT to be Included:
- Meals not indicated and drinks during meals
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)