Hue’s garden houses, which harmoniously blend the calculation of human architecture with the randomness of nature, are unique expression of the cultural values of Vietnam’s former imperial city.
They are unique features of Hue. The houses are traditional, privately owned, and set in attractive formal gardens. Some have connections with the old Royal Imperial Court. Hue traditional architecture has long been close associated with the natural environment.
This tour will give you an overview of an original royal architecture. The interaction with the owner of the Garden House will provide an in-depth insight into the culture and history of this former Royal land.
What to be Included?
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Professional English speaking guide
- Special visit to An Hien Garden House
- Special visit to the palace of Princess Ngoc Son
- Unlimited bottled water & cold hand-wipe
NOT to be Included:
- Meals and drinks on meals
- Travel & Trip insurance
- Other expenses which are not clearly mentioned in inclusive services
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (suggested USD 10 / person / day)